If you suffer from a disc herniation, you know how debilitating it can be. The pain, discomfort, and restricted mobility can make everyday tasks difficult. Fortunately, there are many treatment options available, one of which is IDD therapy.
What is IDD Therapy?
Intervertebral Differential Dynamics (IDD) therapy is a non-surgical treatment option for people suffering from disc herniations. It is a type of spinal decompression treatment that uses a computer-controlled machine to gently stretch and decompress the spine. This creates negative pressure within the discs, which helps to reduce bulging and herniation, relieving pressure on the spinal nerves.
How does IDD Therapy Help with a Disc Herniation?
The benefits of IDD therapy are numerous. The treatment can help with:
- Reduced Pressure on Nerves: The negative pressure created during IDD therapy helps to reduce pressure on the spinal nerves, which can help alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Increased Circulation: IDD therapy helps to increase circulation to the discs, which can promote healing and regeneration.
- Improved Disc Hydration: The stretching and decompression during IDD therapy can help improve disc hydration, which can reduce the risk of future disc herniation.
- Decreased Inflammation: IDD therapy can help reduce inflammation in the affected area, which can help alleviate pain and discomfort.
At Spinex Disc Clinic, we specialise in IDD therapy for disc herniations. Our experienced team of chiropractors and osteopaths can help you find relief from your symptoms and improve your overall spinal health. Don’t let a disc herniation hold you back, contact us today to book an appointment.
What is IDD Therapy and How it Helps with Disc Herniation?
- Show All
- back pain
- Chiropractor Near Me
- chronic pain
- desk work
- Disc Bulge
- disc bulges
- disc herniation
- IDD Therapy
- osteopath London
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Arthritis Treatment
- Spinal Degeneration
- Spinal Stenosis
- spinal stenosis treatment
- sports injury